Organizing Your Move
- Clear out any unwanted things. Holding a garage sale can help you get rid of a lot of unnecessary items!
- Get rid of anything that’s flammable: pail, gasoline, or even their containers. You don’t need these things around when you’re trying to move.
- Get rid of any clothes that you don’t need! This can be tough, because it’s easy to tell yourself you might want these things in the future, but if you haven’t worn an item in 6 months, give it to charity.
- Separate your books: organize them based on weight, size, and value. If you can get rid of any, go ahead—books are tough to move.
- Don’t forget to check for any local charities that accept book, clothing and furniture donations so you can make your move easier and help out your community.
- Round up all of your personal documentation: you don’t want to lose these things during the move, so make sure they’re all in one, safe place. Doing this beforehand will save you a lot of stress during the packing and unpacking process.
Contact our moving company if you need any help with your move. We provide services that include long and short term storage, packing, local moving services, Canada wide and state wide. !!! MAKING THE WORLD BETTER ONE MOVE AT A TIME !!!